Since 2016 at the Department the initiative-research research work on the theme: "Formation of key professional and humanitarian competencies of the doctor: pedagogical, psychological, legal aspects" is being performed.
The Pedagogy, Psychology, Medical And Pharmaceutical Law Department carries out the development of the following thematic areas:
- Pedagogy and psychology;
- Psychology of communication, the organization of interdisciplinary teams, prevention of psychological burnout;
- Removal of psychological stress, work in stressful situations, teamwork, psychology of interaction with the wounded;
- Quality Management System;
- School of young teacher;
- Medical law;
- Pharmaceutical law;
- Civil and commercial relations in medicine;
- Solving legal problems of combatants (ATOs) affected during hostilities and forced displaced persons;
- Master classes for creating effective multidisciplinary teams.
In addition, the department introduces a system of seminars and training programs for specialists in related fields, in particular, the development of methodological recommendations for investigators regarding criminal proceedings related to the medical component; thematic seminars for lawyers on the peculiarities of interaction with state institutions of health care, health care institutions and doctors (pharmacists); thematic seminars and trainings for employees of judicial and law-enforcement bodies regarding the peculiarities of medical cases reviewing.