All issues related to the education of foreigners are supervised by the Department of International Cooperation and Work with Foreigners.
Training objective: scientific, the highest stage of medical education with the aim of obtaining a degree in the chosen specialization and the level of education required for scientific and academic activities in the field of health care.
- Admission to the PhD/doctoral program is carried out throughout the year (admission issues are considered upon your application).
- Foreign nationals who have successfully completed a clinical residency are invited to study at the postgraduate level.
- To study for a PhD / doctoral degree, you must pass an entrance exam-interview, which consists of three blocks: 1) knowledge of philosophy, 2) knowledge of a foreign language(English, German or French), 3) knowledge of the chosen specialization.
(For example: when applying to a postgraduate program in obstetrics, you will need to demonstrate to the commission your knowledge of the theory of obstetric care, demonstrate practical skills and individual scientific achievements relevant to this specialization);
- Possibility of studying in full-time and part-time form.
Opportunities and prospects for use:
- Education and mentoring of leading scientists of the Shupyk National Healthcare University of Ukraine, who will be appointed as a supervisor (for PhD work) or a consultant (for doctoral work);
- All stages of the scientific work are agreed upon: from planning (including deadlines), data collection, scientific processing, deadlines, the need for ongoing consultations to the issues of testing the results and their defense.
- Obtaining a PhD or Doctor of Medical Sciences degree.
- For doctoral training you must additionally submit: scientific achievements and the number of publications on the topic you will defend.
Duration of training:
PhD program - 4 years, doctoral program - 2 years.
PhD program: 4950 USD at the rate of the National Bank of Ukraine for one year of study.
PhD program in part-time form: 3100 USD at the rate of the National Bank of Ukraine for one year of study.
Doctoral program: 5500 USD at the rate of the National Bank of Ukraine for one year of study.
You can get a consultation on studying at the Shupyk National Healthcare University of Ukraine by sending an e-mail to [email protected].