Medical and advisory work is one of the leading directions of the Department of Family Medicine and Outpatient Care of the P. L. Shupyk National Healthcare University of Ukraine. Medical and advisory work is constantly carried out at the department's clinical bases, taking into account the multidisciplinary composition of the department, medical and advisory assistance is provided in the following areas: family medicine and internal medicine, neurology, emergency care, pediatrics, otorhinolaryngology, surgery, gynecology, oncology, rehabilitation, psychology, reflexology, gastroenterology, etc.
Responsible for the medical and advisory work of the Department of Family Medicine and Outpatient PCare – MD, PhD, assistant Kuharska Nataliya Hennadiyivna.
Medical and advisory care is provided at 14 clinical bases, of which 6 are in rural areas (family outpatient clinics). Clinical bases are represented by outpatient and polyclinic, as well as inpatient and rehabilitation departments and medical institutions.
- Central Polyclinic of Shevchenko district.
- Clinical Hospital №15 of Podil district of Kyiv.
- Children’s City Clinical Hospital №4 of Solomians’kyi district of Kyiv.
- Children’s City Clinical Hospital №1.
- Center for primary health care of Podilsky district of Kyiv.
- Kyiv Centre for Maternal and Child Health of Kyiv City Health Administration.
- Center for primary health care of Pechersky district of Kyiv.
- Kyiv City Clinical Hospital № 4.
Medical institutions of Kyiv region
- Kyiv Sviatoshyn District Central Hospital.
- Family Medicine Outpatient Department, Khotiv.
- Family Medicine Outpatient Department, Dmytrivka.
- Family Medicine Outpatient Department, Chabany.
- Family Medicine Outpatient Department, Sofiivska Borshchahivka.
- Vyshgorod Center for primary health care.