Already on November 24, specialists of the department of cardiac surgery, X-ray endovascular and extracorporeal technologies, head of the department Borys Todurov, associate professor Oleg Zelenchuk, assistant Andriy Khokhlov, graduate student Mykhailo Todurov and head of the Department of Acquired Heart Diseases of the Heart Institute Ihor Mokryk will consider the following questions
- Features of treatment of cardiovascular insufficiency;
- Current approach to tactics in acute coronary syndrome;
- Thromboembolism of the pulmonary artery "TELA"
- Neocuspidization as a method of surgical correction of the aortic and pulmonary valves of the heart;
- Endovascular prosthetics of the aortic valve is a modern method of treatment of aortic stenosis;
- Treatment of aneurysms of the thoracic aorta
Registration for doctors is free, and all participants will be able to receive a certificate for 5 BPR points.